What is Eco-Tech fleece?
- Our revolutionary Eco-tech fleece fabric is constructed from polyester fibers made from recycled plastic (PET) soda bottles.
- The plastic bottles are refined and purified, chopped down into flake and processed into spun fiber strands. These strands are then knitted and woven to create our Eco-tech fabrics.
- These soft, luxurious fabrics look and perform like non-recycled fabrics without depleting the Earths natural resources!
- Eco-Tech fleece is warm, durable, color-fast and machine washable.
- By using post-consumer plastic bottles instead of virgin materials in the fiber manufacturing process, we can keep millions of plastic PET bottles out of the world's landfills each year!
- By using less petroleum, recycled fibers also help lower harmful air emissions and in turn, reduce the harmful effects of acid rain, global warming, and smog.
- Each bed diverts up to 20 plastic soda bottles from landfills.